William Kneeland Gallagher 1940-2008: Happy Birthday Abba

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Abba

Happy Birthday Abba.

I still think of you every day but especially on days like today. How I wish you were here to celebrate with us. I keep thinking of the wonderful daddy date we had at La Folie and wish I could treat you there tonight.
I'm having a baby Abba. I wish you were here to share this experience with me. I think of you now as my guardian angel, watching over me and my baby. Somehow I feel that you know my baby already- maybe you picked him/ her out and brought it to me. I remember Granny saying she was sad she'd never get to see my children and you telling me I should have a baby right away. Maybe you are both looking over us now. I know you loved children and loved being a father. And you were a great father to me. Thank you so much for all the love you've given me. I never once doubted that I was special to you. That has helped me through so much and it is something I will pass on to my child.

I love you
Sara

No comments: